Assistant Director, Leadership Developmentand Assessment
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a minor in Nutrition – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Master of Science in Applied Exercise Physiology and Human Performance – Stephen F. Austin State University. Thesis title: “The Effects of Ammonia Inhalants on Anaerobic Performance following a Simulated American Football Game”.
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- ACSM Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- NSCA Exercise is Medicine Credential Level II
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- NCSF Certified Primary Group Exercise Instructor
- AFAA Certified Instructor for First Aid/CPR/AED - ARC
- Fitness and Wellness Coordinator/ Lecturer – Texas A&M University-Kingsville’s Campus Recreation and Fitness Center as well as the Department of Kinesiology from July 2014 to July 2016
- Wellness Specialist – Stephen F. Austin State University’s Kinesiology Department from August 2013 to May 2013
- Graduate Research Assistant – Stephen F. Austin State University’s Kinesiology Department from August 2012 to May 2014
- Strength and Condition Coach/Personal Trainer/Lifestyle Coach – Held at multiple facilities since August of 2008.
Time at the University of Houston:
Since July, 2016