Skip to main content

Sponsored by a UH Alumni


 Alumni Month Annual
Pre-Pay Recurring Payment
 + one $193 $353 $29.41
Family $266 $981 $81.75


  • Must be sponsored by a University of Houston alumni with an existing Campus Recreation and Wellness Center (CRWC) membership.
  • An alumnus with a current CRWC membership may sponsor one adult, one adult dependent (ages 18-26), and any dependent children.
  • Must live in the same household as alumni and be able to provide approved documentation at the time of registration. See below for a list of approved documents.
  • Both the alumni and the sponsored person must be present at the time of registration and be able to provide a picture ID.

Annual Recurring Membership Cancellation

  • Annual recurring memberships are a one year contract.
  • A membership cancellation form must be submitted by the member by emailing it to
  • Once the annual membership agreement has been completed, patrons will need to renew their membership to continue use.
  • The cancellation of the alumni membership will result in the cancellation of any sponsored memberships.
  • A $100 cancellation fee will apply to members who do not fulfill their 12-month agreement.

Minors Policy

  • Minors are persons under the age of 18.
  • Minors under the age of 16 are not permitted as participants or spectators anywhere on the fitness center (2nd floor) or in fitness classes. Minors of ages 16-17 are permitted on the second floor but must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
  • Minors are permitted in the aquatic areas with adult supervision. All children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times. No more than three minors per one adult are permitted in the pool.
  • Children between the ages of 13 – 17 are permitted to use the climbing wall; however, their parent/guardian must be present to sign a waiver during each visit. Children 12 and under, may also climb the wall; however, their parent must sign the waiver and remain with the child the entire time.

Acceptable Documents for Proof of Shared Residency

Accepted Not Accepted
Driver’s License or State IDs Junk Mail
Car, homeowner, other types of insurance Handwritten letters, forms, or documents
Marriage License Credit Card Applications
Current Bank Statement/Payroll Check Magazine Subscriptions
Current Rental or Mortgage Agreement  
Current Year Income Tax Return  
Utility Bills (ex. electricity, gas, cable, etc.)