Fitness assessments are a great tool to help you make exercise a part of your daily life. By evaluating your fitness level and health risk, we can establish a personalized exercise program designed to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. Assessments are available for $28.
- Resting Heart Rate/Blood Pressure: Resting heart rate and blood pressure are important indicators to measure as you begin and progress in your fitness routine.
- BMI: Body Mass Index, ratio of height and weight.
- Waist to Hip Ratio: Comparison of waist circumference to hip circumference.
- Body Composition (skinfolds): Measures the ratio of lean body mass to fat mass with skin fold measurements and girth measurements.
- Circumference Measurements.
- Cardiovascular Endurance Testing.
- Muscular Endurance Testing.
- Additional tests may be included depending on your specific needs or fitness goals.
Duration: 30 – 45 minutes
**Please make sure to wear athletic-style clothing. Shorts are preferred due to the body composition measurement on the thigh.
**This program is only for Rec Center members.
To schedule an appointment, please fill out a fitness assessment request form. At the bottom of the request form, in the “Additional Information/Question” box, please indicate that you are interested in a personal training session as well. Once you have submitted your request, you will be contacted within 2 business days by a personal trainer to schedule your assessment.
Please note: Payment of $28 will be required at the commencement of your fitness assessment.