Sponsored Guest Passes
CRWC members may bring up to 3 guests per day. The CRWC member and guest must both be present at the time of purchase and have a government-issued picture ID. CRWC members who sponsor a guest are responsible for the actions of their guest(s) while they are in the facility and must remain with their guest(s) at all times.
In addition to having a government-issued picture ID, all guests are required to sign a University of Houston Release and Indemnification Agreement (waiver). Children under the age of 18 must be with their adult sponsor at all times. The adult sponsor must provide a waiver signed by the parent or legal guardian of children who are not their own dependents.
- Minors are persons under the age of 18.
- Minors under the age of 16 are not permitted as participants or spectators anywhere on the fitness center (2nd floor) or in fitness classes. Minors of ages 16-17 are permitted on the second floor but must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Minors are permitted in the aquatic areas with adult supervision. All children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times. No more than three minors per one adult are permitted in the pool.
- Children between the ages of 13 – 17 are permitted to use the climbing wall, however; their parent/guardian must be present to sign a waiver during each visit. Children 12 and under, may also climb the wall; however, their parent must sign the waiver and remain with the child the entire time.
- Adult: $15 daily
- Child: $8 daily - Children age 3 and under may enter the CRWC at no charge, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Weekly: $48
Guests are not permitted to rent equipment with the exception of climbing equipment.
Community Passes and Memberships
Passes are available to the community from May 1st through one week before the start of the fall semester. Community passes entitle the holder to use the facility with the exception of renting equipment.
All community members must have a government issued picture ID in order to use the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center and are required to sign a University of Houston Release and Indemnification Agreement (waiver).
Acceptable picture ID includes
|Handwritten letterforms, or documents
|School Identification Card (minors)
|Community Member + 1*
* In order to purchase a community +1 or community family summer membership, proof of shared residency is required. Family Memberships include 2 adults (18+ years old) and any dependent minors. All members must be present at the time of registration.
Guests who purchase day or week passes are not permitted to rent equipment with the exception of climbing equipment.
Acceptable Documents for Proof of Shared Residency
|Driver’s License or State IDs
|Car, homeowner, other types of insurance
|Handwritten letters, forms, or documents
|Credit Card Applications
|Current Bank Statement/Payroll Check
|Current Rental or Mortgage Agreement
|Current Year Income Tax Return
|Utility Bills (ex. electricity, gas, cable, etc.)