All intramural participants will be required to sign in through the Campus Recreation Portal. Click the Intramural Sports icon and sign in with your cougarnet credentials. You will be directed to the IMLeagues.com to create an account.
To create an IMLeagues account
- You must use your name and email associated with your cougarnet ID.
- Enter your information, including gender, class, estimated graduation and birthday.
- Select the University of Houston as your organization/school.
How to register for an intramural sport
- The current sports will be displayed – click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Mens, Womens, CoRec, Open, etc).
- Choose the division you would like to play in (Monday 5:30/6:30/7:30 PM, etc).
Three ways you can join a sport:
1. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to join your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by E-mail Address” box, and input their University of Houston (@central.uh.edu, @uh.edu) e-mail address.
2. Join an existing team
- Use the Create/Join Team button at the top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join their team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
3. Join the sport as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.