Group Fitness is included in your membership at no additional cost. To participate in Group Fitness Classes, please follow the steps below:
- Stop by the Fitness Zone Help Desk on the second floor to complete a Group Fitness Participant Waiver. Please have your Cougar Card or CRWC membership card ready.
- Once the waiver is complete, you will receive a Group Fitness Class keychain Pass! You will only need this ONE pass to attend group fitness classes for the academic year. You will also receive a copy of Group Fitness policies with your keychain pass.
- You MUST show your Group Fitness keychain Pass to the instructor or attendant in order to gain access to each group fitness class.
- Your one keychain pass will allow participation in any group fitness class, provided space is available.
Group Fitness Audition
Want to become a group fitness instructor? You can lead a dance, strength, mind-body, cycle, and many other group fitness classes here at the CRWC. Sign up for an 8-10 minute audition and start your part-time fitness career.
Not feeling quite ready to audition? That's okay, sign up for the Group Fitness Instructor interest meeting to see how we can help you get ready.
- Date: Friday, April 24, 2020
- Interest Meeting: 2:00 – 3:00pm
- Auditions: 3:00 – 5:00pm
- Location: Multi-Purpose Room 1
- Sign up through the Campus Recreation Portal