Assistant Director, Outdoor Adventure
- Bachelor of Science in Recreation Management from Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Master of Science in Recreation Management and Leisure Services from Texas State University
- NOLS Wilderness Medicine: Wilderness First Responder
- NOLS Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- NOLS Adult/Child CPR, AED and Airway Management
- American Canoe Association (ACA) Level 1: Standup Paddleboard (SUP) Instructor
- American Canoe Association (ACA) Level 2: Essentials of River Canoeing Solo & Tandem Instructor
- American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid, CPR and AED Instructor
- American Red Cross Wilderness and Remote First Aid Instructor
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
- USA Archery Level 2 Instructor
- AMGA Climbing Wall Instructor (CWI)- Top Rope
- Program Coordinator- City of Georgetown
- Adventure Recreation and Camps Coordinator- Florida International University
- Program Coordinator- YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Responsible for program development, implementation, scheduling, and evaluation of all outdoor adventure programs including day and weekend trips locally, nationally, and internationally per semester such as kayaking, backpacking, rock climbing, hiking, caving, canoeing, and biking.
Plan, prepare, and present in the field instruction of techniques, skills, outdoor ethics, and risk management implementation in remote locations; teach a variety of workshop or clinics such as belay classes, and provide instruction for orienteering, kayak rolling, climbing, trip planning, bike maintenance, and leave no trace classes.
Assess, evaluate and mitigate risk for all outdoor adventure programs through direct supervision and management of programs, risk management practice.
Time at the University of Houston:
Since May 2019