|Student + one+
+Student fees are included in tuition
- Students may sponsor either both parents or two roommates and any children dependents under the age of 18.
- Must be sponsored by a current UH – Main Campus student with an existing Campus Recreation and Wellness Center (CRWC) membership. Proof of student status in the form of a current student cougar card is required.
- Must live in the same household as the student and be able to provide approved documentation at the time of registration. See below for a list of approved documents.
- Both the student and the sponsored person must be present at the time of registration and be able to provide a picture ID.
- Minors are persons under the age of 18.
- Minors under the age of 16 are not permitted as participants or spectators anywhere on the fitness center (2nd floor) or in fitness classes. Minors of ages 16-17 are permitted on the second floor but must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Minors are permitted in the aquatic areas with adult supervision. All children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times. No more than three minors per one adult are permitted in the pool.
- Children between the ages of 13 – 17 are permitted to use the climbing wall, however; their parent/guardian must be present to sign a waiver during each visit. Children 12 and under, may also climb the wall; however, their parent must sign the waiver and remain with the child the entire time.
Acceptable Documents for Proof of Shared Residency
|Driver’s License or State IDs
|Car, homeowner, other types of insurance
||Handwritten letters, forms, or documents
||Credit Card Applications
|Current Bank Statement/Payroll Check
|Current Rental or Mortgage Agreement
|Current Year Income Tax Return
|Utility Bills (ex. electricity, gas, cable, etc.)