Clinical Assistant Professor
University of Houston College of Pharmacy
4849 Calhoun Road, Room 4026
Houston, TX 77204-5000
Creighton University Graduate School, MPH
Palm Beach Atlantic University, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy, PharmD
- Health Disparities / Medically Underserved Populations
- Access to Care
- Implementation of Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Chronic Disease State Management
- Residency Preparation
- Walmart Scholar, AACP, 2018
- Lesshafft Professionalism Award, UKCOP, 2016
- Rho Chi Service Award, UKCOP, 2016
- Scholas Award, UKCOP, 2016
- United States Public Health Service: Excellence in Public Health Pharmacy Award, 2016
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP)
- Residency Teaching Certificate, University of Colorado SSPPS
- ASPIRE Research Certificate, Kaiser Permanente
- Residency Teaching Certificate, Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Community Pharmacy Based Point of Care Certification, National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Suicide Awareness & Referral for Pharmacy Professionals Certification, Washington State Pharmacy Association
- Medication Therapy Management Certification, American Pharmacists Association
- Immunization Certification, American Pharmacists Association
- Naloxone Dispensing Certification, University of Kentucky
- A Physician’s Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care Certificate, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative, University of Miami
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, American Heart Association
- PHAR 4340: Nonprescription Pharmacotherapy and Self Care
- Module-Related Skills Lab – MRSL (facilitator)
- Preceptor, Ambulatory Care
Henneman A, Thornby KA, Rosario N, Latif J. Evaluation of pharmacy resident perceived impact of natural disaster on stress during pharmacy residency training. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2020;12(2):147-155.
Gonzalez C, Funderburk P, Rosario N. Impact of PHQ-9 and GAD-7 survey vs. no screening survey in pharmacotherapy initiation, medication change, or discontinuation in a primary care clinic. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. Virtual.
Fischer K, Matamoros A, Rosario N, Hernandez J. Assessment of Appropriateness of Statin Therapy in Patients with Diabetes in a Primary Care Clinic. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. Virtual.
Keil E, Thai M, Rosario N, Claus L, Vande Griend J, Wettergreen S. Clinical Pharmacy initiative to de-prescribe non-statin lipid-lowering therapy in primary care settings. ACCP Annual Meeting. New York, New York.
Rosario N, Chavez B, Saseen J. Perceptions of antidepressant medications among Latino/Hispanic patients with diabetes. Mountain States Conference. Salt Lake City, UT.
Rosario N, Henneman A. Impact on antibiotic prescribing after pharmacy-led education and implementation of a point of care rapid influenza diagnostic program in a medically underserved community health center. ASHP Summer Meeting. Denver, CO.
Latif JM, Rosario N, Henneman A, Thornby K. Pharmacy residents’ perception of the impact of natural disaster on residency training. ACCP Virtual Poster Symposium.
Rosario N, Henneman A, Cauffield J, Fairclough J. Implementation of a Student-Led Point of Care Rapid Flu Screening Program in a Medically Underserved Community Health Center. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. Orlando, FL.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Texas Pharmacy Association (TPA)
- Phi Lambda Sigma (PLS)