Clinical Assistant Professor
Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacist, Vecino's Denver Harbor Family Clinic
University of Houston College of Pharmacy
4849 Calhoun, Room 4033
Houston, TX 77204-5039
PGY2 Ambulatory Care Specialty Residency, Parkland Health and Hospital System, Dallas, TX
PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Harris County Hospital District, Houston, TX
Pharm.D., University of Houston, College of Pharmacy, Houston, Texas
B.S. in Biology, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Clinical pharmacy and diabetes-related outcomes
"Safe use of insulin regular concentrated(U-500) in severe insulin resistance." Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists Annual Seminar, April 7, 2018. The Woodlands, TX.
"Improvement in diabetes related outcomes with a clinical pharmacist in a private healthcare system clinic." The American Diabetes Association Clinical Conference, May 23, 2014. Marco Island, FL.
"Basic Princples of Healthy Eating for Young Women." Presented to Girl Scouts of America, Concordia Lutheran School, Oct. 25, 2013. San Antonio, TX.
- Ambulatory Care Preceptor of the Year, University of Houston College of Pharmacy, 2018
- Harris Health Clinical Pharmacist of the Quarter, December 2017
- Harris Health System Service First Hero, December 2017
- Harris Health System First Hero, August 2016
- Top 4 Posters of the American Diabetes Association Clinical Conference, 2014
- University of Texas College of Pharmacy San Antonio Regional Internship Preceptor of the Year, 2013
- American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists, 2009–Present
- Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity, 2005–Present