Please click here.
- The Ambassadorship Committee focuses on projecting the CoAD Alumni Association to students, faculty, staff, and community at large. Some of their initiatives have included: alumni spotlights, the Alumni Association social media, firm visits, and building and maintaining relationships with other Alumni Associations.
- The Awards Committee will develop and maintain a program of awards that promote CoAD alumni who are making an impact in their community.
- The Events Committee assists the university in coordinating important events for CoAD alumni. Some of their initiatives have included: the annual holiday party, happy hours, and the pre-career fair reception.
- The Governance Committee will ensure that the bylaws are maintained and there is a consistent transition of officers.
- The Student Engagement Committee will focus on connecting the student community with alumni and professional communities. Some of their initiatives include: stress relieving events during Jury Week, Career Fair Prep Events, and partnering with Student Organization events.
Are you interested in serving on a Jury? Please fill out this form.
Want to share a recent award, promotion, position, accomplishment, etc.?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not receiving communications from us, or just want to update your contact information?
Update your information here.
FOLLOW THE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
FOLLOW GERALD D. HINES COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN