Please click here.
- The Ambassadorship Committee focuses on projecting the CoAD Alumni Association to students, faculty, staff, and community at large. Some of their initiatives have included: alumni spotlights, the Alumni Association social media, firm visits, and building and maintaining relationships with other Alumni Associations.
- The Awards Committee will develop and maintain a program of awards that promote CoAD alumni who are making an impact in their community.
- The Events Committee assists the university in coordinating important events for CoAD alumni. Some of their initiatives have included: the annual holiday party, happy hours, and the pre-career fair reception.
- The Governance Committee will ensure that the bylaws are maintained and there is a consistent transition of officers.
- The Student Engagement Committee will focus on connecting the student community with alumni and professional communities. Some of their initiatives include: stress relieving events during Jury Week, Career Fair Prep Events, and partnering with Student Organization events.
Are you interested in serving on a Jury? Please fill out this form.
Want to share a recent award, promotion, position, accomplishment, etc.?
Email us at email@example.com.
Not receiving communications from us, or just want to update your contact information?
Update your information here.
FOLLOW THE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
FOLLOW GERALD D. HINES COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
ALUMNI RELATIONS OFFICE
Sarah Holloway joined the Hines College of Architecture and Design in February of 2018. At the college she serves as the primary liaison to the Architecture and Design Alumni Association, manages alumni events, and expands our alumni outreach and programming. Sarah received both her Bachelor’s degree in Education and her Master’s degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs from Baylor University. Sarah has a strong background in higher education program development and event management. She also currently serves as the President of her own alumni association.
Director of Alumni Relations