In order to meet the needs of our participants and our student's employees, Campus Recreation has launched a completely VIRTUAL job fair! It has never been easier to join our team. At the moment we are training our team to serve our community. We will be looking to add to our team in Spring 2021.
Apply to any position(s) you are interested in for the Spring 2021 semester.
Know which position is right for you
We have taken the guesswork in knowing which position is going to be best for your skillset and provided videos below. Learn about our programs, the department, available positions, and what hiring managers are looking for.
Follow us on social media @UHRecreation to get up to date information.
Prepare for your interview
- Have an updated resume if requested
- If you are selected from your application, hiring managers will request an interview with you.
- Make sure you are dressed professionally, and you are in a clean, quiet place. When you are attending a virtual interview, it is best to limit distractions and put your best foot forward.
Test your equipment
- Ensure your mic and webcam work properly, and test your internet connection
- Make sure you are using an updated version of Chrome or Firefox browsers
- Create a Zoom Account
What's the process?
- Apply to any position(s) you are interested in by applying here
- Be prepared to hear from hiring managers for an online interview
Share this with your friends for any UH student seeking employment.