- Please refer to the University policy on the Dean’s List to understand how you can qualify for this distinction.
WaitList for Course Registration
- The UH College of Education employs WaitLists for some courses. Please refer to the WaitList for Course Registration FAQ page for more information.
Transfer of College Credits
- Please refer to the University of Houston Undergraduate Catalog for transfer credit requirements.
Information for Transfer Students, Students on Academic Probation / Suspension & Students Returning from an interruption in education.
The College of Education is interested in the success of all students. Whether you are a transfer student, a student on academic probation, or a student returning from suspension, we care about your education, your goals, and your personal success. No matter the type of assistance you need, we will do our best to help connect you to the right person or resource!
- Visit our comprehensive page to learn more about graduation and commencement in the College of Education.
Undergraduate Student Grievance Policies and Procedures
- Visit the Undergraduate Student Grievance Policies and Procedures to learn more.
- Students have the right to seek redress of any grievance related to academic or nonacademic matters. Every effort should be made to resolve grievances informally between the student and the faculty member involved or with the assistance of the Director of Teacher Education, Department Chair, or Associate Dean. If the grievance cannot be resolved informally, students have recourse to the formal grievance procedures.
Required Enrollment Toward Degree Plan
Per policy, students who have declared a major in the College of Education must enroll in at least one course each semester in approved coursework for their declared major.
Students who are admitted to a major or change their major to a major in the College of Education must enroll in at least one course each semester that is required on the student’s degree plan, preferably for their declared major requirements.
Students who fail to enroll appropriately will be contacted and action will be taken to ensure students enroll appropriately.
General UH Policies