Visit Cougar Cupboard 2
Due to uncertainty with operations amid COVID, there may be times you will get a cancellation for your appointment. Cougar Cupboard 2 is run by students and if the student on duty calls in sick, that will necessitate a cancellation. We look forward to serving you and hopefully there will be minimal disruption during the semester.
Cougar Cupboard 2 will open for the spring 2023 term from Jan. 17 to May 5. Appointments are now open!
Instructions to make a Cougar Cupboard 2 appointment via Navigate
- Log into AccessUH (or access Navigate with your Navigate phone app).
- Select Navigate.
- Select appointments.
- Schedule a new appointment.
- Choose support services for your appointment reason.
- Select Cougar Cupboard 2 as the office for your appointment.
- Select “Cougar Cupboard 2: Food Insecurity” as your type of service.
- Continue through location and staff, as there is only one option for this section of the scheduling system.
- Select an available time that works for you.
- Arrive ON TIME for your Cougar Cupboard 2 appointment.
- If you have any special dietary restrictions or need toiletries (when available) please indicate that in the “comments” section when you make an appointment.*
Please pay attention to and adhere to the additional instructions on the appointment confirmation page. This is for the safety of you and all other people on campus. GO COOGS!
*If you have special dietary restrictions, please note them in the comments sections when you schedule your appointment. Example: vegetarian only, halal meat only (when available). Also, we have limited supplies of toiletries. If you need shampoo/soap/toothpaste, etc., please note that in your comments and if we have the supply it will be included as well.