Welcome to the undergraduate experience at the UH College of Education! Below is information that will help you make it a great first year.
The Fall 2020 semester will bring you new challenges and fresh opportunities. To help you prepare, we have provided information designed to help you adjust to our largely virtual learning environment. In addition, we asked seniors to share the knowledge they wish they had when they began at UH.
Below is a resource drop created by some of your successful classmates designed to help you suceed. Please enjoy the warm welcome. We hope you feel energized, supported, prepared and healthy as we enter an exciting new semester. Go Coogs!
- College of Education Students Welcome You!
- Online Learning: How to Use Blackboard
- Get Involved at UH
- Resources for Students with DisABILITIES
- Study Tips for New Students
- How to combat Stress & Anxiety
- PEEPS: Peer Mentorship and More
- COE Advising
- Academic and student support resources
- Can't find the answer to your question? Email email@example.com.
Please use this advising syllabus as a reference for your future advising experiences in the College of Education.
- Graduation: below are the dates for the 2020 spring, summer and fall ceremonies:
- Virtual University-Wide Commencement Ceremony – Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- Virtual College of Education Graduation Celebration – Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020 at 1 p.m.
- More information is forthcoming. Please visit the UH Commencement page for more informaton.
- Spring 2021 Classes Begin: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021