Skip to main content

Accessibility Accommodation Request

Accommodation Requests for Student Housing and Residential Life

Accommodation requests have been classified as accessibility requests for accommodation in the University managed residence halls. The University of Houston is not responsible for the provision of attendant care, the recruitment of personal attendants, or carrying out activities of a personal nature. However, students are permitted to utilize these services on its premises, if approved by Student Housing and Residential Life.


  • Student – refers to the student who has a disability who is requesting an accommodation.