Fiscal Year 2017 / 2018
- Quadrangle Replacement Project: a new, modern residence hall that will allow more UH students to live on campus.
- Cougar Experience Scholarships: $4,000, one-year awards for the first-time-in-college freshmen who contribute to campus life by living in a residence hall and playing an active role in campus activities.
- Cougar Emergency Fund: one-time financial grants awarded to students in need of immediate relief from situations that would hinder them from continuing their education at UH should the expense not be paid.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: counseling and mental health services provided on campus by trained, qualified professionals.
- Center for Student Empowerment: provides support for educationally and economically underserved students through the promotion of scholarship, community service, and personal and professional development.
- Cougars in Recovery: collegiate recovery program that provides an open door, sober campus living, and learning experience.
- Leadership Development and Civic Service: supports students and student organizations through leadership opportunities and community involvement.
Fiscal Year 2015
- A.D. Bruce Religion Center / Case Statement
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion / Case Statement
- Cougars in Recovery / Case Statement
- Leadership and Civic Engagement / Ignite Case Statement
- Traditions and Campus Programming
- Student Centers
- Center for Student Empowerment / Case Statement
- Veterans Services / Case Statement
- Center for Fraternity and Sorority Life / Case Statement
- LGBTQ Resource Center / Case Statement
- Mapworks / Case Statement
- Women’s Resource Center