For efficiency and paper reduction efforts, most governmental agencies no longer require original letters. The International Student and Scholar Services Office has also made it easier for international students and scholars to submit requests online and receive the letter via email. You can now make an online submission to request for:
- Enrollment Letter
- Concurrent Enrollment Letter
- Invitation Letter (only for family members and relatives).
Here is the simple process:
- Submit the request online by clicking on the above link
- Receive the requested letter(s) via email
- Print out the letter(s) or forward them to whom you wish
NOTE: Request takes an average of 5 working days to process, except during peak load periods when it may take up to 7 working days to process. To meet your needs in a timely manner, we request that you plan in advance when submitting your request. For any concerns regarding your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.