- Complete ISSSO Presentation
- Download the application forms from the presentation
- Submit the required documents by email to ISSSOHLP@central.uh.edu – and
- Mail your check for OPTX alumni fee with ISSSO Payment Coupon to ISSSO office
- Receive your documents back from ISSSO with the new I-20 by email, regular mail, or pick up in person.
- Mail the application packet to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or file your application online.
Current COVID-19 measures have changed how we accept OPT documents.
Prepare a check or money order payable to "University of Houston" in the amount of $200 (Include UHID in the memo line) and mail to ISSSO office with completed Payment Coupon
International Student and Scholar Services Office
4465 University Dr., N203,
Houston Texas, 77204-3024
Then scan and email all documents for your STEM Extension to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the signed I-20 by email. This you will print and use to send your documents to USCIS.