- Complete ISSSO Presentation
- Download the application forms from the presentation
- Submit the required documents by mail or in-person to ISSSO/Counselor
- Receive your documents back from ISSSO with the new I-20 by mail or pick up in person.
- Mail the application packet to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Current COVID-19 measures have changed how we accept OPT documents.
Prepare a check or money order payable to "University of Houston" in the amount of $200 (Include UHID in the memo line) and mail to ISSSO office with completed Payment Coupon
International Student and Scholar Services Office
4465 University Dr., N203,
Houston Texas, 77204-3024
Then scan and email all documents for your STEM Extension to email@example.com. You will receive the signed I-20 by email. This you will print and use to send your documents to USCIS.