Change of Status to F1 - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Change of Status to F1

Persons entering the U.S. with a nonimmigrant visa that does not allow for study, and are accepted to study at the University of Houston may need to change to an F-1 visa. Students who are studying at the university with another visa, e.g. H-4 or F-2, may also choose to change their status to F-1. Find the document below for further details: