Breakthrough is an electronic newsletter for NSM alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends.
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.
- How Will Climate Change Affect Plants, Soil Microbes?
- Determining Cell Fate and the Onset of Crohn's Disease
- Student Research: Looking for Signs of Life in Upper Atmosphere
- New Avenues for Drug Synthesis: Chiral Oxygen Heterocycles
- UH Receives $1.7 Million to Educate More Computer Science Teachers
- Red & White Wine Dinner – Save the Date
- For the Love of STEM: Funding 55+ NSM Student Scholarships
- Away They Go: Science Outreach on the Big Island
- Two NSM Undergraduates Receive Hollings Environmental Science Scholarships
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM