This scholarship is available to certified full-time undergraduate and graduate applicants who are either entering or current students. Scholarship recipients are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in Education.
- Must be a full-time graduate or undergraduate student.
- Funds will be used for recruitment of the best students to the College of Education or for current recipients who continue to meet the requirements.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Award is to be evenly distributed between Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Current scholarship recipients may reapply.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds are to be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process