THE HELEN GORE-LAIRD AND DOV LIBERMAN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP FUND – UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE
This scholarship is available to students who are a single parent with sole or joint custody of children, seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be a single male or female with sole or joint custody of child(ren).
- Applicant must be seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree in the College of Education whose intent is to pursue a career in teaching, school counseling, school administration, or with a non-profit agency that provides social services.
- Preference is limited to applicants who major in Educational Psychology or Curriculum and Instruction.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need (i.e. Income Tax Return Form).
- Undergraduate scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA of 2.5.
- Graduate scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with this scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process