Why recruit @ UH?
- Our students | As one of the most ethnically diverse, public research institutions in the nation—our diversity is our strength and an asset that fosters an excellent environment for our students to grow, learn and become strong professionals! Student demographic information
- Our team | We provide tailored, customized recruitment plans for your organization—we want to make your experience great and help you find the right talent to meet your needs! We are committed to helping organizations understand the best ways to support, serve and retain diverse candidates. Our goal is to develop corporate partners who apply justice, equity, diversity and inclusion principles towards hiring and employee growth. UH diversty, equity and inclusion.
Fall 2022 & Spring 2023 Opportunities:
Below are the categories for your organization to engage with our students and alumni:
Meet one on one (or in a group workshop) with our students/alumni to provide career guidance and support during our Prep Weeks
- Resume / CV reviews
- Mock interviews / One way interviews / “Pitch” sessions
- Career Workshops
- Employer Drop-in hours
Provide real-world learning experiences for our students/alumni through internships/career opportunities and networking.
- Post a job or internship in Cougar Pathway
- On-campus interviews (OCI)
- Virtual Meet & Greet (VMG)
- Lunch & Learn or Coffee Chat
- Company Trek
- Sponsor a Food Truck
Career Fairs or networking events allow employers direct access to our talented students and alumni.
- Career Fairs
- Networking Mixers
- *NEW: Employee Resource Group (ERG) Mixers
Interested in one or more of these opportunities? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org