Cougar Pathway provides a free job posting service that enables employers to post job openings for part-time, full-time, internship, and all levels of experienced positions. Students/Alumni can view all job postings and apply to them based on the application options. Positions are posted for 60 days and can be extended or closed at any time. Questions about Cougar Pathway or your account? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review our job posting policies before submitting the position
- Go to Cougar Pathway and click [Sign in] under Faculty/Staff or Employers
- Once you are logged in to the Homepage > click on the Jobs tab > Job Postings (non-OCR)
- Click the [Add New] button and select “This organization and its sister institutions only”
- Complete the Job Posting form and click the [Submit] button.
- After you submit your job posting, UCS will review this information before approving the posting.
- Once approved you will receive a notification and the position will be live for students and alumni.
- If your job posting is not approved, you will receive notification with the reason for not being approved.
- TIP: Please, include a strong description (5-10 sentences), select appropriate majors and list a salary.