Cougar First Impressions will take place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, August 23, 2021, and Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
This year's CFI theme is “Back like we never left! Resilient!”
Thank you for volunteering!
All volunteers (in-person and virtual):
- Check the volunteer schedule by table or by name to confirm your shift(s)
- Sign in for your shift (Microsoft Form)
- Record your student question tally for each shift (Microsoft Form)
- Suggestions for next year: email any suggestions to CFI Co-chairs Ashley Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Paul Scott (email@example.com)
CFI VOLUNTEER GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Helpful information and updates for volunteers will be posted here.
You can pick up your volunteer T-Shirt at one of the following times and locations:
- Friday, Aug. 20, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.: Room 58, MD Anderson Library, in the basement. The front door faces the Student Center South building.
- Monday-Tuesday, Aug. 23-24, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.: CFI Home Base at the Cullen Performance Hall loading dock. Please pick up your T-shirt before your shift.
Volunteer Support During CFI
CFI Home Base is available to support volunteers in answering questions and providing information to students that cannot be answered by volunteers at the tables or on MS Teams. We will use the resources we are provided to answer these questions and report back to the tables via radio and to virtual volunteers via the volunteer channel on MS Teams.
VOLUNTEERING FOR IN-PERSON CFI
Volunteers Must Read!
VOLUNTEERING FOR VIRTUAL CFI
Virtual CFI Channel
Microsoft Team Breakout Rooms
VOLUNTEER RESOURCES TO ANSWER STUDENT QUESTIONS
FAQs & References
Maps & Building Info