CFI Volunteer Binder
Cougar First Impressions (CFI) will take place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, August 22, 2022, and Tuesday, August 23, 2022.
This year's theme is "Caring for Coogs for 25 Years!" If you would like to volunteer, send an email to Elsie Myers at emyers@Central.UH.EDU.
Thank you for volunteering!
- Check the volunteer schedule by table or by name to confirm your shift(s) (updated 8/19).
- Sign in for your shift (Microsoft Form)
- Record your student question tally for each shift (Microsoft Form)
- Suggestions for next year: email any suggestions to CFI Co-chairs Andy Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Paul Scott (email@example.com)
CFI VOLUNTEER GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Helpful information and updates for volunteers will be posted here.
You can pick up your volunteer T-Shirt at one of the following times and locations:
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022, noon to 1 p.m. - Elizabeth D. Rockwell Pavilion, MD Anderson Library, during CFI Volunteer Training and T-Shirt pick-up.
- Wednesday-Friday, August 17-19, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.: Technology Commons, Room 58, MD Anderson Library, in the basement. The front door faces the Student Center South building.
- Monday-Tuesday, August 22-23, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.: CFI Home Base at the Cullen Performance Hall loading dock. Please pick up your T-shirt before your shift.
Volunteer Support During CFI
CFI Home Base is available to support volunteers in answering questions and providing information to students that cannot be answered by volunteers at the tables. We will use the resources we are provided to answer these questions and report back to the tables by radio.
VOLUNTEERING FOR CFI
Volunteers Must Read!
Public Health & Campus Safety
VOLUNTEER RESOURCES TO ANSWER STUDENT QUESTIONS
FAQs & References
Maps & Building Info