REQUEST A RIDE!
(Note: Link will not be active during times when the service is not running)
Cougar Ride Hours:
9 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Seven Days a Week!
The Cougar Ride After-Hours Shuttle Service is a program from Parking and Transportation Services that provides rides to and from all on-campus shuttle stops, as well as MD Anderson Library and Cougar Village/Moody Towers. The service is part of the multi-faceted approach of the Transportation & Security Work Group.
The service is available seven days a week from 9 p.m.-3 a.m.*, and is free to all members of the UH Community. You can request a ride any time between 9 p.m. and 2:45 a.m.
This service is:
- A ride service that is a supplement to the Cougar Line Shuttles
- A service that will take you to and from all Cougar Line Shuttle stops, as well as MD Anderson Library and Cougar Village/Moody Towers
This Service is NOT:
- Uber. The drivers will not take you to your door or vehicle. The Cougar Ride Van will drop you at your selected shuttle stop or stops at MD Anderson Library/Cougar Village/Moody Towers
If you feel unsafe and want a ride directly to your vehicle or door, please contact UH Security at 713-743-3333 to request a security escort.
- Be at the pick-up location when you make your ride request. Do not request a ride while still travelling to campus
- Make sure you know which shuttle stop you are at when requesting your ride
*Days/hours subject to change due to holidays or other unforseen circumstances. Notifications of changes will be posted to Parking and Transportation's social media, which can be found on the left side of the page.