Facilities and Labor Operations - 211 Science & Research Building 1
NSM Facilities and Labor Operations services two areas:
Internal Dean’s Office Services
- NSM building/maintenance/renovation support
- Dean’s Office key requests/key card access
- Work orders
- Inventory control
- Other related functions
- Requests such as furniture moving and lab cleanout
- Departmental deliveries from loading dock
- Aid in departmental packing for move outs
Work Order Requests
For NSM work order requests, complete the NSM Work Order Request.
For UH service or project requests, please visit the UH Plant Operations Resources website.
CougarOne Card Door Access
For NSM CougarOne card door access requests, complete the access/service request form and select Swipe card door access under the Request heading.
Mike Mahanay, Project Manager
Gerardo Cervantes, Skilled Trades Tech