Research and Activities of UH’s College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The Summer 2016 issue of Breakthrough covers research and activities in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics at the University of Houston.
- Kleberg Foundation Grant Funds Brain Injury Model
- A Sixth Sense Protects Drivers Except When Texting
- NSF CAREER Award: Studying Predictability Interspersed with Randomness
- Chen's NSF CAREER Award Focuses on Data Visualization Methods
- George E. Fox Awarded UH's Highest Faculty Honor
- Hiring Coogs for STEM Workforce
- Day of Discovery Introduces Students to STEM Majors
- Nanotech Spinoff Reaches Commercial Milestone
- UH Participates in Collaborative NASA-South Korea Air Quality Study
- Weglein Honored for Groundbreaking Approach to Seismology
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.