Financial Support - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Financial Support

The University of Houston and the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics offer a number of ways to fund your graduate education. Most of our doctoral students employed in a graduate assistantship position receive a Graduate Tuition Fellowship that pays for the totality of tuition and mandatory fees. This page lists funding opportunities for graduate students, within the university and college, and from federal or private sources.