Student Housing & Residential Life’s framework for engagement is an intentional curricular approach that sequences and scaffolds learning. Our educational priority is for residents to engage in learning experiences that promote academic success and connection to a diverse community set upon the learning goals of learn, discover and empower.
- 44%of our on campus population took at least 1 iClicker survey (1,054 individual respondents)
- 97%of respondents stated they were likely to return to UH for the next academic term (based on data collected from 5 surveys).
- 95%of respondents reported feeling socially integrated into the University community.
- 96% of respondents reported feeling academically prepared for the semester.
- 96.53%of residential students earned a GPA above a 2.5 for the FA20 semester.