Dr. Walter Cubberly Memorial scholarship - Graduate Only
This scholarship is available to graduate students.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Fellowship prospect(s) exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the Educational Psychology Department.
- Fellowship applicant(s) must have and maintain a 3.5 GPA.
- Fellowship applicant(s) must be a student in the Counseling Psychology graduate program.
- Fellowship applicant(s) must be a certified full-time graduate, degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Fellowship recipient(s) may accept other scholarships, fellowships, and grants in conjunction with Dr. Walter Cubberly Memorial Fellowship Endowment.
- Funds can be used to cover tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expense of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process