This merit-based scholarship is available to a certified full-time undergraduate or graduate certificate or degree-seeking student in the College of Education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate certificate or degree-seeking student. If no students in this area meet the criteria, the award can be made to any student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Preference is given to students who are majoring in the Health field.
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process