Shone D. Gipson Endowed Scholarship Undergraduate
This scholarship is available to undergraduate students in the College of Education or the Department of Health and Human Performance. Scholarship recipients are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Eligible applicants must be either be majoring in any degree program within the College of Education or majoring in Health and Human Performance.
- Scholarship applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate degree seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a 2.75 GPA in accordance with the standards set by the scholarship committee.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with this scholarship up to the cost of attendance, which includes tuition, fees, books, room and board, transportation, and personal expenses.
- Scholarship award is non-renewable. Applicants must reapply.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process