Joe and Lee Mountain Scholarship - Curriculum and Instruction Undergraduate or Graduate
This scholarship is available to certified, full-time undergraduate or graduate certificate or degree-seeking students within the Department of Curriculum and Instruction and in good standing at the University of Houston. Scholarship applicants should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in teaching and exhibiting leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants must be certified full-time undergraduate or graduate degree seeking students in good standing in the College of Education and at the University of Houston.
- Applicants must exhibit leadership qualities and demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in teaching.
- Applicant must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process