Pauline Moss Crouch Endowment Scholarship Graduate Only
This scholarship is to provide financial assistance to a graduate student enrolled in a masters or doctoral program. To apply for the Pauline Moss Crouch Scholarship, please fill out the online College of Education Scholarship application and electronically submit all required materials listed below.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and in good standing as a graduate student in the College of Education.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a program leading to a masters or doctoral degree.
- Applicant must intend to pursue or continue a career in teaching or administration in the public schools of Texas.
- Financial need will be one of the factors considered, but does not necessarily need to be the determining factor.
- Once a student receives a scholarship for any given year, the student must make satisfactory progress toward the intended degree in order to be considered for the scholarship in the following year.
- If in any given year all applicants considered for a Scholarship have substantially equal qualifications for the award, preference shall be given to students who are family members of former students of Pauline Moss Crouch.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process