Phyllis & Mudge Miller Scholarship - Curriculum and Instruction
This scholarship is available to full-time, degree seeking undergraduate students within the Department of Curriculum and Instruction in good standing at the University of Houston, College of Education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants must be a full-time, degree seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston, College of Education.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours each semester of award in the Department of Curriculum & Instruction.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.7 or better.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need (i.e. Income Tax Return Form).
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process