Judy McCollough Butler Endowment Scholarship Undergraduate and Graduate
This scholarship is to assist either an undergraduate or graduate student to complete his/her studies and certification program to teach Science or Mathematics Education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant is to be working toward certification to become a Science or Mathematics Teacher.
- Applicant exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Applicant must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Enrolled in a methods course, student teaching or have recently completed student teaching.
- Student must be enrolled in the University of Houston, College of Education.
- Student must be in good standing within the program at the University of Houston, College of Education.
- Applicant may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Judy McCollough Butler Endowment Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process