This scholarship is available to full-time (9 hours) graduate students enrolled in a masters or doctoral program with interest in pursuing a career in healthcare.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants must have successfully completed undergraduate studies in the field of Healthcare.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program (9 hours).
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Applicants must be in good standing in the College of Education.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process