Marsha L. Sachs Memorial Scholarship Endowment Undergraduate and Graduate
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- The annual distributed income shall be spent for student scholarship(s) based on the following criteria:
- Scholarship applicant should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in education.
- Scholarship applicant must have graduated from a high school in Fort Bend County.
- Preference for students who have received a past scholarship from Fort Bend Friends and Neighbors.
- Scholarship applicant must be a certified full time undergraduate or graduate degree seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the scholarship committee.
- When multiple eligible applicants are being considered, preference will be given to students with remaining financial need.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarship and grants in conjunction with this scholarship up to the cost of attendance, which includes tuition, fees, books, room and board, transportation, and personal expenses.
- Scholarship award is non-renewable. Applicants must reapply. Preference will be given to new applicants.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Selection Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process