Kristina and Pete Riepe Scholarship - Undergraduate Students
This scholarship is available to graduate and undergraduate students.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship applicant must be pursuing a degree in College of Education.
- Scholarship applicant must be enrolled full-time in junior or senior level courses
- Scholarship applicant must be in good standing at the University of Houston
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with Kristina and Pete Riepe Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fee, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Scholarship award is renewable provided the recipient continues to meet the criteria.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process