Cecile Foerster Scholarship Undergraduate
This scholarship is available to entering freshman or undergraduate students pursuing a career in elementary education. Scholarship recipients are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants should be pursuing a career in elementary education.
- Applicants may be entering freshmen or undergraduate students in the top 25% of their graduating class. Current students must be full-time certificate or degree-seeking students in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need (i.e. Income Tax Return Form).
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process