George Leroy and Myrajane Ereckson Hall Scholarship Endowment Undergraduate
This scholarship is available to full-time (12 hours) undergraduate degree-seeking students pursuing a career in teaching. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants exhibiting leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate (12 hours) degree seeking student in good standing in the College of Education and the University of Houston.
- Applicants must be a declared Education major pursuing a career in teaching.
- Applicant must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process