Veterans and Dependents GI Bill

Veterans and dependents who wish to claim education benefits should go to Veterans' Services, room 268 University Center for information and assistance. Recertification is necessary each semester for veterans who wish to continue drawing benefits. Enrollment certification cannot be processed until a degree plan/requirement checklist and Advisor Verification of Veteran Enrollment form for the semester certified is in the veteran's file and initial payment for courses is made.

The Registrar's Office is responsible for submitting certifications for educational benefits to the Veterans Administration under federal guidelines. Requests for enrollment certification including all documentation should be made in room 128 Welcome Center. Requests for certification may be made in 128 Welcome Center during regular office hours, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Catalog Publish Date: August 22, 2012
This Page Last Updated: May 17, 2011