We offer excellent and flexible undergraduate and graduate degree programs for those busy nurses interested in advancing their nursing career. Students who already have a university degree can become a nurse in our Second Degree program.
Our programs are approved through the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and have full approval from the Texas Board of Nursing. The University of Houston is an institutional member of the Texas Medical Center.
FULL CCNE ACCREDITATION
The baccalaureate degree and the master's degree in nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
UH, Here We Go
CON By The Numbers
- #1Ranked Top Nursing Program in Texas (2017)
- Top 5%Of the Nation (2017)
- 100%NCLEX-RN Pass Rate (2015, 2016 & 2017)
- 100%FNP Pass Rate (2015, 2016 & 2017)
- Award Recipient: Insight into Diversity Health Professions HEED Award (2016 & 2017)
- 87%Employment rate for RN-BSN & Second Degree BSN graduates (2017)
UH College of Nursing and Nursing Council of India to Share Talent
College of Nursing, Indian Nursing Council to Partner in Programs, Research, Exchange
UH breaks ground for new Katy Campus
New Nursing Graduates Join Industry as Health Professionals, Leaders
'Salute to Nursing' Recognizes UH's Cheryl Brohard
Nursing Forum Explores Advancing Bench-to-Bedside Treatment