- Stop by our new Welcome Center, our newly expanded and renovated M.D. Anderson Library, and our state-of-the-art Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. Then, put on your game face and cheer on the Cougars at an athletic event.
- Enjoy the melodies of our Moores School of Music, the theatrical and dance offerings of the School of Theatre, Blaffer Art Museum at the University of Houston art exhibits, or check out our collaborative creative efforts at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Center for the Arts.
- Take a Walking Arts Tour. While you're out, stop by the Cullen Family Plaza Fountain, then let the kids romp around Lynn Eusan Park. Afterwards, cool off and grab a bite at one of our campus eateries.
- Give to the Annual Fund or leave a legacy through a planned gift. You can make a major difference in the lives of our students now and in perpetuity.
- Learn more about the The University of Houston Alumni Association. There's a connection to fit you and your family. Once a Cougar, always a Cougar!