- The University of Houston’s educational and research programs in cybersecurity and cyber defense have been recognized by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
- The University of Houston’s School of Theatre & Dance offers Houstonians an opportunity to catch rising stage stars performing in compelling classics and premiere productions. For its 2015 – 2016 performance season, the school continues its tradition of delivering new and timeless plays performed by its talented student actors.
- Pharmacy students wrapped up the spring semester with awards for excellence in professional service, clinical skills and disease management, earning kudos at the state level from the Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
- The American Comparative Literature Association hosted a special session to honor the lifetime scholarly achievement of Lois Parkinson Zamora at its annual conference this spring.
- Like many others, University of Houston student Serjio Brereda is planning a summer trip. The junior political science major will be participating in the Journey of Hope, a 4,000 mile cross-country cycling trek to raise money and awareness for people with disabilities.
- Researchers at the University of Houston have determined that climate change – in the form of a stronger sea breeze, the result of warmer soil temperatures – contributed to the drop in high-ozone days in the Houston area.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.