- A who’s who of dynamic artists and performers have emerged from the University of Houston. On Oct. 9, the campus will spotlight the latest generation of Creative Coogs during the Red Block Bash.
- The Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management will host some of Houston’s top chefs and restaurants for the 30th Annual Caesar Salad Competition, 5 – 8 p.m., Friday, Oct. 10 at the Hilton University of Houston. The first 10 guests who wear a toga receive free admission.
- As part of the Energy & Sustainability Program’s fall kickoff at the UH Honors College, energy security expert Anne Korin will speak Wednesday, Oct. 1, at the University of Houston. The event is free and open to the public.
- The University of Houston will present the award-winning movie, “La Jaula de Oro” followed by a panel discussion at 4 p.m., Wednesday, Oct 1, in the University Center Theater.
- For the third consecutive year, the University of Houston System and the University of Houston have not only surpassed their annual fundraising goals, but have established new records in total year-end commitments for private support from businesses, corporations, alumni and friends.
- The“Pride of India Award” honors leaders from a variety of business and cultural sectors for their outstanding contributions to their respective industries and communities. Among the 2014 “Pride of India” honorees is University of Houston President and UH System Chancellor Renu Khator.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.