- The University of Houston System will offer bachelor’s- and master’s- level degree programs in engineering, business, education and other high-demand fields in Katy starting this fall.
- Racial discrimination, whether it’s derogatory language or unequal treatment, impacts communities and individuals in different ways. For children, the effects are sometimes emotional scars, and as a University of Houston researcher discovered, even thoughts of death.
- It’s back to the classroom for a group of dedicated teachers. These educators aren’t teaching summer school. Instead, they’re learning from faculty at the University of Houston’s Honors College.
- The University of Houston responds to the name change proposed by South Texas College of Law.
- Researchers from the University of Houston have reported a new technique to determine the chemical composition of materials using near-infrared light.
- The Houston Shakespeare Festival (HSF) is opening a new chapter in its efforts to celebrate the works of its namesake. This summer, Houstonians can learn more about the Bard during a several pre-festival events hosted by Brazos Bookstore and Houston Public Library.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.