- The long hours of readings, rehearsals and revisions are almost over. Soon, University of Houston School of Theatre & Dance senior Kendall Kaminsky will premiere her first full-length play, “The End of Side A,” to Houston audiences.
- Robert E. Sheriff, professor emeritus in the UH Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences and long-time departmental benefactor, died Nov. 19 in Missouri City, Texas. He was 92.
- Two scientists from the University of Houston have been elected as fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- A grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri reaches a decision regarding police officer Darren Wilson and the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown. For perspective on this story, please call on these University of Houston experts.
- As the fall 2014 semester comes to a close, many look forward to the holidays. For many others, the holidays can create feelings of being overwhelmed and stressed. Here are five tips for managing your holiday stress from the University of Houston Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS):
- President Barack Obama is preparing to announce an executive action regarding U.S. immigration policies. UH faculty experts are available to discuss issues surrounding immigration reform and president’s strategy.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.