University of Houston Confirmed By CNN and Telemundo As Site-Host of ‘Super Tuesday’ Republican Presidential Debate
- The University of Houston has been selected by CNN, the RNC and Telemundo as host-site for a Republican presidential candidates’ debate on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016.
- – It’s not every day that audiences can experience a panel discussion from esteemed composer Ludwig Van Beethoven and misunderstood hunchback Quasimodo. Soon these legendary figures will come together at the University of Houston in “The Hunchback Variations.”
New Seed Grants from Center for Mexican American Studies, Office of the Provost Support New Research on Latinos
- The Faculty Research Seed Grants are a new offering through the Center for Mexican American Studies and Office of the Provost to provide support for policy-relevant and multidisciplinary research on Mexican-Americans and Latinos. Eight UH researchers have been selected to share $37,000 in this inaugural award.
- Are you looking for the next big thing? You might find it at this year’s Science Engineering Fair of Houston, set for Feb. 27. About 1,200 students are expected to compete in the 57th Science Engineering Fair of Houston at the UH Athletic & Alumni Center.
- The latest in a series of artistic collaborations with a University of Houston engineer is set for 5:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 12, when three dancer-choreographers will perform while their brain activity is recorded.
- . The Moores School of Music contemporary ensemble Aura will team up with writers from the University’s acclaimed Creative Writing Program during “With Words.” Part concert, part literary reading, the performance will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Moores Opera House.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.