- University of Houston students are winding down the fall semester and preparing for the holidays. While many Coogs are returning for the spring semester, others are bidding a fond farewell to the campus they’ve called home.
- Those seeking unique holiday gifts for friends and loved ones are in luck. Creative Cougar minds have been hard at work all semester to produce innovative items for home, office and school. Now, these limited edition items are on sale at Space Montrose (1706 Westheimer Rd.).
- Funded by a $1.3 million National Institutes of Health grant, researchers from the UH College of Pharmacy are examining possible antioxidant treatments for high blood pressure.
- Throughout the fall semester, a team of University of Houston student designers learned the ins and outs of biking in Houston. They then built and branded bicycles specifically for the Bayou City.
- While many of us prepare for holiday celebrations, two groups of students are packing for a semester in Austin as interns during the 84th Texas Legislative Session. The students come from the Hobby Center for Public Policy and the Graduate College of Social Work.
- Two University of Houston faculty members have been named fellows of the National Academy of Inventors for their contributions to scientific and technological innovation.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.