- Longtime College of Optometry faculty member and UH administrator Earl L. Smith III, O.D., has been inducted to the National Optometry Hall of Fame.
- This year, UH Division of Marketing, Communication and Media Relations earned local and regional accolades for its efforts in spotlighting the University. Noted professional organizations and publications presented 31 awards to the division.
- As other people were sending blankets and bottled water to Nepal, Omprakash Gnawali was thinking about software. As an assistant professor of computer science at UH, as well as a native of Kathmandu, Nepal, he couldn't turn away when a massive earthquake destroyed much of the city.
- This week, the U.S. Supreme Court delivered historic rulings on same-sex marriages and the future of the Affordable Care Act. UH faculty experts can address these topics.
- Each year, the University of Houston helps Houstonians unleash their inner artists through a variety of camps and workshops.
- Co-founded by a UH researcher, cancer care company Endomag was chosen as a finalist for the 2015 Royal Academy of Engineering MacRobert Award.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.