- A recent University of Houston study suggests that long-term exposure to news may negatively influence racial bias towards social groups.
- Robert McPherson, dean of the University of Houston College of Education, has been ranked among the 30 “Most Influential Deans of Education in the United States.” The recognition comes from Mometrix Test Preparation, a Texas-based, global test preparation company.
- The Hospitality Industry Archives is a unique and wide-ranging collection of corporate papers, historical documents, photographs, film and memorabilia that attracts scholars, educators, hospitality-industry professionals and media outlets from around the world.
- The University of Houston’s educational and research programs in cybersecurity and cyber defense have been recognized by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
- The University of Houston’s School of Theatre & Dance offers Houstonians an opportunity to catch rising stage stars performing in compelling classics and premiere productions. For its 2015 – 2016 performance season, the school continues its tradition of delivering new and timeless plays performed by its talented student actors.
- Pharmacy students wrapped up the spring semester with awards for excellence in professional service, clinical skills and disease management, earning kudos at the state level from the Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.