The University of Houston Welcome Center is home to myUH Enrollment Services as well as the UH Office of Parking and Transportation.
The Welcome Center hours of operation will be modified for New Student Conferences and the holidays as follows:
- Thursday, Dec. 8: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 9: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 19: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 20: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please see below for a list of services that are provided to students, faculty and staff.
Student Business Services:
- Cashier's Office
- Cash and/or Check Payments
- Undergraduate Tuition and Fees Information
- Graduate Tuition and Fees Information
- Refunds and Tax Information
- Fee Waivers
- Pick Up Transcripts
- Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Enrollment Verification
- Residency Reclassification
- Veterans Certification
Scholarships & Financial Aid:
- Grant and Loan Advising
- SFA Form Submissions (in person)
- Scholarship Advising
- Work Study Advising
- Disbursement Information