When you make a gift to the University of Houston, you help UH have a significant impact—on our students, on our community and on the world.
There are many ways to make your gift, ranging from online giving to including the university in your estate plans. Whichever method you choose, you may give an unrestricted gift to be used for an area of greatest need, or you may designate your support to a specific program or college.
Giving can take the following forms:
- Give online with a credit card on our secure server.
- Respond to an Annual Fund phone call from a University of Houston student.
- Give by phone with a credit card by calling toll free 1-877-755-0559.
- Give by mail by sending a check or money order to the University of Houston Office of Development.
University of Houston System
Donor and Alumni Records
P.O. Box 867
Houston, TX 77001-0867
- Give automatically by arranging a monthly electronic debit from your checking account to the University of Houston. Print and complete the online Electronic Debit Form to get started.
- Give monthly, quarterly or annually with a credit card by setting up a recurring gift online at giving.uh.edu/gift.
- Give through payroll deduction if you're a UH faculty or staff member. You may download a payroll deduction form, or set up your payroll deduction using PASS.
OTHER TYPES OF GIFTS
- Gifts of Stock or Security
Gifts of appreciated shares of marketable securities are a valuable contribution to the University of Houston. What's more, these gifts may provide significant tax advantages to you, because you can deduct the fair market value of publicly traded securities without paying capital gains tax on the sale of the gifted stock.
The University of Houston maintains active trading accounts, so it's easy to transfer securities to the university. For details on making a transfer, please contact Robert King at (713) 743-8748.
- Matching Gifts - double (or triple!) the impact of your gift.
- Planned Gifts - can allow you to support the University of Houston in perpetuity—and sometimes pay you back.
- Gifts of Property
The University accepts gifts of real estate, art, antiques, collectibles and more. For more information on making a gift of real estate or personal property, please contact Lisa Holdeman at 713-743-8408.
For more Information, contact The Office of Annual Giving at email@example.com or (713) 743-4708.