The STEM Career Fair is open to all majors but is targeted towards Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics majors. This event is an opportunity for local companies to recruit UH students and alumni for open roles. Industries represented include: Engineering, Healthcare, Environmental, Technology, Energy, Consulting and Government.
Thursday, February 23, 2023
Time: 11AM - 2PM
Hosted IN-PERSON at the UH Student Center
- Employer Registration
- Deadline to register: February 17, 2023
- Event Logistics:
- Directions, parking, and reminders will be sent to confirmed employers prior to the event
- Payment: (Currently at capacity. Registration for this event is closed for employers.)
- Early bird rate: $400 corporate / $300 non-profit (register and pay by Jan. 23)
- Standard rate: $450 corporate / $350 non-profit (register and pay by Feb. 17)
- Checks can be sent to the address provided on the invoice and must be received by the date of the event.
- Do not submit payment until registration has been confirmed
- Job Posting Requirement:
- Prior to your event participation being confirmed, a current job posting(s) must be posted in Cougar Pathway, our online job board, to participate in this event.
- View our instructions on how to post a job.
- Job postings must be completed by February 17, 2023.
Contact Torrence Douglas